Pick 4 Results
NLCB Pick 4 Results for Today Saturday 19 November 2022
Hello Users, The Lotteries department of Trinidad & Tobago has announced the Pick 4 results for Saturday 19 November 2022 and we will update the Pick 4 results instantly after the announcement for you. Best of Luck!
The latest Pick 4 draw results are announced for Saturday 19 November 2022.
Here are the Pick 4 results are as follows:
Pick 4 Winning Numbers
7 8 6 0
2 7 2 6
2 0 4 2
2 9 9 8
NLCB Pick 4 Hot & Cold Numbers
You probably noticed that some numbers just seem to appear in every other draw! These frequently drawn numbers are known as hot numbers and they are used by many experienced lottery players due to their likelihood to be drawn.
Check out the list of the most, and the least, frequently drawn numbers in Pick 4 lotto!
Hot numbers which are drawn the most times in the past 200 Pick 4 draws:
8 0 2
Cold numbers which are drawn the least times in the past 200 Pick 4 draws:
1 6 3
Pick 4 Frequently Asked Questions
We have collected some important questions and answers about Pick 4.
How to play Pick 4?
- Players select four numbers; one number from four groups each numbered 0 to 9.
- Select day or days you wish to play
- Select the draw or draws you wish to play
- Select how much you would like to wager
- Select ORDER or ANY ORDER bet type
- Select the QUICK PICK option if you would like the terminal to randomly choose four numbers. Or Choose your own numbers by selecting one number from each group numbered 0 to 9 (Pick 4 Results Today)
- Cost: $1.00 Minimum
- BET Types: ORDER and ANY ORDER
- When selecting numbers, more than one number can be repeated (E.g. 1,1,2,3 or 1,1,1,2 or 2,2,3,3 )
How to use the play slip?
- ORDER – Matching all four numbers selected in the exact order as it is drawn by the lottery
- ANY ORDER – Matching all four numbers selected with what was drawn by the lottery but in any order
How many draws can I print a ticket for?
A player can wager up to a maximum of eighteen (18) consecutive draws.
Can I skip one draw when making my wager?
Yes, you may skip the upcoming draw, at the time of purchase, and make a wager for a future draw.
Is the quick pick feature available?
Yes. This can be done using the play slip or via the terminal.
Can the Pick 4 Ticket be canceled?
Yes, the Pick 4 ticket can be canceled.
When do the draws take place?
NLCB Pick 4 drawings are held from Monday to Saturday at 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 6:30 PM
How to claim your prize?
All winning tickets must be validated at an On-Line Terminal and claimed no later than 180 days from the draw date.
The Agent will pay prizes of $5,600 or less you must greater amounts at the National Lotteries Control Board.
What are rules and regulations?
- The ticket is the only valid proof of your number selection. It is also the only valid receipt to claim a prize. The NLCB is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets, transactions, and winners are subject to NLCB rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Tickets will not be paid and will be considered void if unused, illegible, previously paid, mutilated, misprinted, not properly registered with the Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.
- Players must be 18 years and over.(Pick 4 Results Today)