Cash pot Results For Today Wednesday 01 March 2023
Hello Users, The Lotteries department of Trinidad & Tobago has announced the Cash pot results for Wednesday 01 March 2023 and we will update the Cash pot results instantly after the announcement for you. Best of Luck!
The latest Cash pot draw results are announced for Wednesday 01 March 2023.
Here are the Cash pot results are as follows:
Cash pot Winning Numbers
NLCB Cashpot Hot & Cold Numbers
You probably noticed that some numbers just seem to appear in every other draw! These frequently drawn numbers are known as hot numbers and they are used by many experienced lottery players due to their likelihood to be drawn.
Check out the list of the most, and the least, frequently drawn numbers in Cashpot lotto!
Hot numbers which are drawn the most times in the past 200 Cashpot draws:
5 2 17 8 11 7 1
Cold numbers which are drawn the least times in the past 200 Cashpot draws:
14 3 10 18 4 16 13
Cash pot Frequently Asked Questions
We have collected some important questions and answers about Cashpot.
How to play Cashpot?
- The Cash Pot bet slip has five panels, each containing the numbers 1 through 20. You may play 1,2,3,4 or 5 panels.
- Select 5 numbers in each panel you wish to play by blocking them out in pen or pencil. Do not use Red Ink. If you make a mistake, mark the “VOID” box. Do Not Erase. If you wish to have the terminal randomly select your numbers, mark the desired number of panels. You may play both Quick Picks and the numbers you select on the same playslip.
- You can play Cash Pot for 1,2,3,5 or 10 draws. To play your numbers for more than one draw at a time, mark the appropriate box on the left side of the playslip under “DRAWS”.
- If you prefer to play multiple combinations, mark the “system 6” box if you are choosing 6 numbers, the “system 7” box if you are choosing 7 numbers, the “system 8” box if you are choosing 8 numbers, and the “system 9” box if you are choosing 9 numbers.
- Choosing the sixth number in one play panel will generate six separate wagers of $4 each ($24) with a multiplier ($30). Choosing the seventh number in one play panel will generate twenty-one separate wagers of $4 each ($84) with a multiplier ($105). Choosing an eight number in one play panel will generate fifty-six separate wagers of $4 each ($224) with a multiplier ($280). Choosing the ninth number in one play panel will generate one hundred and twenty-six separate wagers of $4 each ($504) with a multiplier ($630). (NLCB Cashpot Results Today)
- Different size betting options (5,6,7, 8, or 9 numbers) must appear on different payslips.
- You will receive a ticket from the On-Line terminal that lists your chosen game, draw date(s), and numbers. It is your responsibility to check your ticket immediately to make sure it represents the correct game, draw date(s), and numbers.
What is the cost to play?
- For every system bet combination, there is one multiplier
- Players will be able to multiply their winnings by 1, 2, 3, or 4 times
- The Multiplier payout only extends to winners matching 3 and 4 numbers NOT 5 numbers
When do the draws take place?
NLCB Cashpot drawings are held from Monday to Saturday at 6:30 PM
How to claim your prize?
All winning tickets must be validated at an On-Line Terminal and claimed no later than 180 days from the draw date.
The Agent will pay prizes of $5,600 or less you must greater amounts at the National Lotteries Control Board.
What are rules and regulations?
- The ticket is the only valid proof of your number selection. It is also the only valid receipt to claim a prize. The NLCB is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets, transactions, and winners are subject to NLCB rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Tickets will not be paid and will be considered void if unused, illegible, previously paid, mutilated, misprinted, not properly registered with the Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.
- Players must be 18 years and over.